24 Hr. Emergency Dentist
Available to the Residents of Steele Creek , NC
Are you experiencing a dental emergency? If you’re in pain you do not need to wait only to let a bad situation get worse. Severe tooth and/or gum pain is typically a sign that something is very wrong and in need of immediate dental care.
Emergency Dental Care For the Residents of Steele Creek, NC
Likewise, having loose or broken dentures, or other dental work, may mean that you are living with missing teeth.
Emergency dentists specialize in handling these types of situations when most dentists are unavailable.
If you live in Steele Creek, NC call the number above for urgent dental care. In many situations you can be seen immediately for any of the following:
Broken or chipped teeth; tooth pain; bleeding or swollen gums; abscess; broken dentures, crowns or bridge work, braces in need of repair, loose or broken fillings…
Quick Appointments – Many Dental Insurance Plans Accepted
Here are several questions you will need to answer when you call for help…
- What is the type of dental emergency (a broken tooth, injured tooth abscess etc.)?
- When did it happen?
- Do you have any swelling, if so, where?
- How bad is the pain (on a scale of 1 to 10)?
- Are you sensitive to hot or cold?
- What sort of medications are you on?
- Are you on any antibiotics?
- Are you taking any pain killers? If so, what kinds and how often?
Evening and Weekend Dental Care For the Residents of Steele Creek, NC